V&T EcoDriveCN® medium voltage motor soft starter on natural gas compressor
V&T EcoDriveCN® highly adaptable medium voltage digital soft starter offer the user high reliability and safety for demanding medium voltage applications.
Benefits of our motor soft starter:
1. Reduce torque shock damage.
- 2. Increase motor and drive train reliability.
- 3. Limit starting kVA.
- 4. Maintain future system flexibility.
- 5. Soft start and soft stop pumps to control water hammer.
- 6. Reduce hydraulic/mechanical problems.
V&T EcoDriveCN® medium voltage motor soft starters are used on gas compressors in coal mining industry.
Rated voltage: 10KV.
Rated current: 39A.
Motor poles: 4 poles.
Technical parameters of soft starter on site:
Initial voltage: 40%.
Current limit: 3.8 * Ie.
Start ramp: 15 sec.
Visit more V&T EcoDriveCN® low voltage reduced voltage motor soft starters, medium voltage motor soft starting cabinets
Go back to visit Application of V&T EcoDriveCN® drives