specific AC drive (VFD drive) for injection moulding machine
Download V5-I variable speed inverter additional manual for plastic injection molding machine
specific AC drive (variable speed drive, frequency changer) for injection molding machine
Need more signals for V&T EcoDriveCN® dedicated frequency converter (VFD drive) for injection moulding machine? You may choose the expansion card for injection molding machines. Visit: expansion cards for injection molding machines
Four ways of energy saving for Injection moulding machine:
V/F control AC drive (frequency converter) +asynchronous motor: without feedback system, low control precision, is out of type.
- Vector control AC drive (frequency changer) + asynchronous motor + current feedback: easy to install, cost-effective.
- Vector control AC drive (frequency changer) + synchronous motor + speed feedback + pressure feedback: fast system response, the high price, high maintenance costs.
- Vector control AC drive (frequency converter) + asynchronous motor + speed feedback + current feedback: the second and third approach combines the advantages of the system to respond quickly, cost-effective.
For energy-saving of injection moulding machine, the servo is to realize a feedback control system dynamic response, high control accuracy.
Advantages of vector control drive cabinet:
V&T Technologies Co., Ltd. is also the reputed leader of energy efficiency retrofits of plastic injection moulding machines in the world, achieve 25% - 70% energy saving for injection moulding machines.
- Based on the injection moulding machine with constant rate pump, using a vector control variable speed drive, increase the feedback control system can achieve significant energy saving, without replacing motors and pumps.
Low cost, 70 percent lower than the synchronous servo, cost-effective.
- Energy saving rate as high as 25% to 70%, the saving rate depends mainly on mold process parameters, Relationship between the speed of the die process parameter (0~99%) and energy saving have the greatest.
The lower speed, the higher energy saving rate.
- If the value of the speed of the mold is generally 0 to 30%, the energy saving rate can reach 70%; if the injecting speed and melting speed values generally above 90%, and without cooling time (Opening mold right away after melting), the saving rate can only reach about 25%.
- If the vector control drive cabinet fails or needs maintenance, does not affect the injection molding machine to work properly.
- Low maintenance cost of injection molding machine.
Apply our vector control drive cabinet on energy saving retrofit of injection molding machines
Visit more photos of application cases on site, especially about plastic injection molding machines (injection moulding machines)